Friday, June 13, 2008

Kungfu Panda...

Finally, I have watched the Kungfu Panda after anticipating for it all this while...
Overall the movie was quite entertaining but
i guess i have put my expectation a bit too high for the film...
The story plot was predictable so not much of surprises in store for me...
However the Chinese elements or 'feel' in the movie was enlightening...
well, i do like 'Po' cos he is really cute n clumsy in his adorable way...
His belly was huge but i guess it was his belly that made him the real him...
To be frank, i kinda like his belly...
While watching the film, i couldn't stop thinking that 'Po' did resemble someone i know...
I know he wouldn't want to be compared with the panda physically...
He'll kill me for that...(just kidding!)
anyway, beneath his physically built of a panda or a 'Bear',
it is his kind heart that made me realized that he resembles 'Po', the LOVELY BEAR...
p.s. :-D

No comments: