Monday, June 16, 2008

Named Duren-Duren but it turned out to be Rolling Stone!


Well, i was getting all excited cos finally get to taste the 'so famous' durian flavour donut of the BIG APPLE at the Low Yat Plaza...

I was there to buy my sis a laptop so i took this rare opportunity to indulge myself with donuts...

even though i was on my diet... but i decided to break my diet just for the sake of Big Apple donuts... i have very sweet tooth :-)

I used to buy the Jco Donuts at the Pavillion cos it was very near my work place...

i did my online research on donuts and figured out that only Big Apple offers durian flavoured donut named 'Duren Duren' and it was one of their best sellers too...
So u can guess how trilled i was finally getting my hands dirty and sweet with 'Duren Duren'...

but TO MY DISMAY, the staff had instead misplaced the Rolling Stone donut (Cinnamon flavour) at the Duren Duren tray...

So i pointed my finger at the Duren Duren donuts and told the staff that i wanted two of them...

I only realized their mistake when i had my first big bite of it...No durian flavour... i could only taste disappointment... :-(

By then i had already left the Big Apple...

I did my research again this morning back in the office...
I downloaded the Big Apple Donuts Range picture from the net...
the two donuts may not differ much in its looks but i think the Big Apple' staffs should have been more careful as not to misplace their donuts again...
p.s. the Rolling Stone donut didn't taste good though, pls no offence here...
but their Go Nutz and Californian Almond donuts were real tasty...
I'll sure have them again someday when i'm off from my diet regime...

2 comments:

我me said...

huh....so charm ah....

sammi said...

yaloh...

disappointed... never mind, i'll buy it again if i happen to go to the Big Apple...

must try it at least once to satisfy my sweet tooth...